Profile Graphics
Profile Graphics
Profile Graphics

viernes, 11 de marzo de 2011

I've got a brand new attitude, and I'm gonna wear it tonight. I'm gonna get in trouble I wanna star a fight, I WANNA START A FIGHT!
So, so what? I'm still a rck star I got my rock moves and I don't need you and guess what. I'm havin more fun and now that were done I'm gonna show you tonight I'm alright, I'm just fine.
And you're a tool so, SO WHAT?! I am a rock star, I got my rock moves and I DON'T WANT YOU TONIGHT! [...]
You weren't fair, you never were. You want it all but that's not fair. I gave you life, I gave my all. YOU WEREN'T THERE, you let me fall. So, so what?!
[...]
No, no, I DON'T WANT YOU TONIGHT!. You weren't there. I'm gonna show you tonight I'm alright, I'm just fine, and you're a tool so, so what? I am a rock star, I got my rock moves and I don't want you tonight.