Profile Graphics
Profile Graphics
Profile Graphics

sábado, 5 de febrero de 2011

Things are shaping up to be pretty old, little deaths in musical beds. So it seems I'm someone I've never met.
You will only hear these elegant crimes; Fall on your ears from criminal dimes. They spill unfound from a pretty mouth.
Everybody gets there and everybody gets their and everybody gets their way.
I never said I missed him when everybody kissed him. Now I'm the only one to blame.
Things have changed for me and that's ok. I feel the same. I'm on my way and I say: ''Things have changed for me and that's ok.
I wanna go where everybody goes, I wanna know what everybody knows. I wanna go where everyone feels the same.
I never said I'd leave this city, I never said I'd leave this town. A falling out we won't tipote about.